There was an issue with your input
Fidelity Family Office Services provides its institutional clients with access to Fidelity's expanded research offering. Economic and market updates, theme-based whitepapers, and investment strategies are available on a periodic basis. Our investment team can tailor communication content and frequency to meet client needs.
We offer access to a broad range of institutional investment solutions managed by Fidelity Management and Research Company, Pyramis Global Advisors, and third-party providers including Geode Capital Management.1 Clients can take advantage of a wide array of investments and solutions which offer differentiated exposure across major asset classes and sub-classes.
Through our relationships, clients may have access to alternative investment2 offerings beyond traditional long-only solutions. These may include fundamental and quantitative market neutral funds, arbitrage strategies, options overwrite programs, commodities, and diversified real estate funds.
We work with clients to understand their specialized investment needs and customize solutions for them. For example, we have worked with clients to design fixed income accounts that match their liabilities, meet a desired yield or duration profile, or exclude specified industries or securities.
- 1 Fidelity Management and Research Company and Pyramis Global Advisors are affiliates of Fidelity Investments. Geode Capital Management, LLC ("Geode"), is not an affiliate of Fidelity Investments.
- 2 Alternative investments are investment products other than the traditional investments of stocks, bond, mutual funds, or ETFs.
- Examples of alternative investments are limited partnerships, limited liability companies, hedge funds, private equity, private debt, commodities, real estate, and promissory notes. Some of the risks associated with alternative investments are:
• Alternative investments may be relatively illiquid.
• It may be difficult to determine the current market value of the asset.
• There may be limited historical risk and return data.
• A high degree of investment analysis may be required before buying.
• Costs of purchase and sale may be relatively high.
- For institutional investor or investment professional use only.
- Fidelity trademarks and service marks are the property of FMR LLC or its affiliated companies.
- Fidelity Family Office Services is a division of Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC. Clearing, custody, or other brokerage services may be provided by National Financial Services LLC or Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Members NYSE, SIPC